The UK’s leading international training and development consultancy
“Becky is a dynamic and committed professional who has impressive sales and marketing skills combined with a dedication to her clients. Her enthusiasm for new projects and willingness to roll up her sleeves to get things done is really energising.
She has been absolutely fantastic for our business and been a real powerhouse. She has helped us to rebrand our business, refocus our marketing efforts with realistic budgets, deliver training to our licensed trainers and re design of our website. She became fully part of our small team. I would recommend Becky wholeheartedly as a solution provider who is a fantastic support.”
Karen Daly-Gherabi, Managing Director, The Springboard Consultancy
The brief: To develop a clear marketing strategy and 12-month marketing plan for this international consultancy operating in 48 countries globally. To build on 28 years heritage in female personal development, growing markets and building a reputation for also training men, graduates, return to work
The client: One of the UK’s leading international training & development consultancies with long-standing heritage in female personal development.
- A half-day stakeholder engagement session with key decision-makers within the organisation
- Development of an overarching 12-month marketing plan for the consultancy
- A series of 6 mini 12-month marketing plans for the training programmes (Springboard, Boost, Fresh Steps, Spring Forward, Navigator and Sprint)
- Research and selection of specialist marketing skills including a web developer and videographer
- Support for the creative team in development of the brand and series of brochures
- Copywriting and content management of the new website
- Set up and monthly management of social media platforms to then hand into internal marketing team
- Delivery of marketing training for SMEs & freelance trainers at the annual conference
- Ongoing marketing consultancy and support